At Flux Technologies, quality is the core of all our work and communication. We complete each task with laser focus and a detailed-oriented approach. As a result, we are proud to be one of Armenia’s most reviewed software development companies on The Manifest.
Unfamiliar with The Manifest? It’s a business blog website that compiles and analyzes practical business wisdom for innovators, entrepreneurs, and small and mid-market businesses.
Wondering how we got here? Let’s take a trip to where it all began.
Flux Technologies Timeline
- In 2015, Gor Vardanyan founded Flux Technologies. The goal was to provide reliable and original solutions and be a partner that will take our clients’ to the next level.
- Starting in 2017 (ongoing), Flux built a custom website for a lumber company. The team built a database and integrated it into the company’s systems and backend. As a result, customers can now view their data remotely in a more efficient manner.
- In 2018, a consumer information platform reached out for two large web development projects. And the most recent involved creating a digital database for vehicle manuals. Here, Flux converted hundreds of thousands of manuals from TBS files into HTML so that Google could index them.
“[Their] project management is excellent. Whenever the team sets a deadline, they meet it.”– Owner, Consumer Information Platform
Within the same year, Flux developed a series of SaaS products. The team redesigned and fixed errors in the existing products for a company based in Toronto. Due to these efforts, the engagement decreased hosting costs by 80%. Flux continues to manage projects and communicates through multiple avenues.
“The team produces quality results in a timely manner.”
Again in 2018 Flux built a website to host vehicle manuals for a consumer information firm. In addition, the site required a custom CMS, Elastic search, and search filters. (The project is ongoing.) Currently, the site has been launched and now sees 4,000 visitors and 20,000 impressions daily.
“Flux turns around development requests quickly and at reasonable prices. Weekly updates and constant communication of statuses and delays make for a transparent collaboration.”– Owner, Consumer Information Platform
- In 2019 Flux Technologies Inc. developed custom software for a recruitment company.
- Also in 2019, Flux developed a web-based LMS for Film Education Startup, better known as EditMentor. EditMentor is a browser-based video literacy training platform and curriculum.
“Frequent communication and transparent collaboration are hallmarks of this engagement. The team’s dedication to innovation sets them apart from other providers.”– CEO of EditMentor, Misha Tenenbaum
In 2022, The Manifest celebrates the most reviewed services providers in Armenia, highlighting Flux Technologies among the leaders in the software development space.
Contact us today for any questions you may have about our products and services.